среда, 14 июня 2017 г.

Prima Design Team call Application

Hello everyone! 
My name is Lebedeva Liliya, I live in Moscow, Russia. I happy mother of the two-month old baby Polly, wife, owner of two dogs and irrevocably in love with scrapbooking. I got introduced to scrapbooking for about 5 years ago.
My  love is layouts.canvases and albums. I like to create with foto. I like to remember happy moments of life and capture them. I like life!
My projects are different: romantic, bright, light, deep, funny. But in every projects i find it hard to resist use of paints.
And of course i can't pass by Prima's announcment  Design team call . Working in Prima Design team-my dream!
Всем привет! Блог известного производителя  Прима Маркетинг объявила о наборе Дизайн команды, и я , долго думая , все-таки решила разместить свою заявку! Это же просто мечта - работать в дизайн-команде любимого производителя! Поэтому зажимаю кулачки и надеюсь на удачу!


Canvas about door, lock and our imagination


Layots 







Cards



  






Wedding album 




Altered scrap 

Thank you for you attention!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий